[Board] a request for you

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:39:41 PDT 2015

G'Day Maria:

We are indeed starting to take steps, the first one for me (as noted) is to
get our sponsorship game in order. After that we will have a better
estimate for Michael to build a budget around. Which will allow us to plan
activities proactively. I have a few ideas on how to go about this, but we
have to tread carefully as there is a lot of pent up demand (even if just
in the form of ideas).

Keep an eye on this space, and thanks for encouraging this years board.

--
Jody Garnett