[Board] Face to Face meeting

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Sat Oct 31 03:43:15 PDT 2015

Hi Board,
Coming back to my offer, you could obviously stay the full weekend including Friday and Sunday night (for free) in case that helps with flights and jet lags. Even more nights is possible. There will be some folks in the office during the working-days off course.
Cheers,
Jeroen
Ps. If you need more rooms, there are some hotel options in the neighborhood. Some restaurants are also around the corner.

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler
GeoCat bv
Veenderweg 13