[Board] MoU with Korea's Land & Housing Corp (LH Corp)

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 06:23:50 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am supportive of this MoU and I look forward for its approval after
FOSS4G Seoul.
I share the thoughts of sustainability in time and of the scope (local
vs. global). As Suchith proposed, OSGeo international shall deal with
global and national MoUs and delegate local chapters for more local
initiatives.

Best,
Anne