[Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] Board Elections - request for manifestos

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Mon Sep 21 04:53:53 PDT 2015

Dear Bart,

Thank you for bringing this reminder to our candidates.

Dear Board of Directors nominees,

Please try to add your manifesto at

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2015_Candidate_Manifestos

I know that most of you have been really active last week in Seoul
without time for this task.

Best,
Vasile

PS Note to the next year CRO. The nominees should be asked for
manifestos in the nomination confirmation e-mail.