[Board] Fwd: Fwd: Consider extending deadline for board voting

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 08:14:17 PDT 2015

We had a voting timeline, it was well publicised and I don’t think that attending FOSS4G is a reason for extending the timeline.

If the board wishes to extend, I agree that a precondition for extending the vote should be allowing those who voted to revote. It’s for Vasile to say whether that is easy for him to do.

I think incorporating candidate platforms, manifestos and answers to community questions into the timeline for 2016 elections as suggested would improve the elections to the board.

______
Steven