[Board] next board meeting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:20:22 PDT 2016

I must pass on my apologizes for thursday's board meeting, will be on IRC
prior to the meeting by will have to leave early.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2016-4-14

I had one important thing to get out of the meeting:

- What is going on with the 2016 strategic plan? Helena and myself have a
foss4gna presentation on this subject and it would be great to report
progress against the plan, rather than progress towards having a plan.

And two status updates:

- GeoNode codebase has been donated to OSGeo (yay!) and the leadership team
is wrestling with OSGeo contribution agreements - and has asked if we would
be willing to use (and pay for) a service called docusign. Please see #2363
<https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/2363> for background reading.

- The incubation committee has rebranded Labs as Community Projects
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Projects>- and would love a
hand getting the word out.
--
Jody Garnett