[Board] Awesome OSGeo Vision and Analysis from Marc Vloemans!

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Apr 15 04:45:58 PDT 2016

Thanks Mark for sharing your personal vision, as multi-decade experienced
person.
I believe that your points are helpful to inspire further discussion.

The only remark I wish to mention is that OSGeo is a community that has
always been an umbrella for projects (it never evolved to, but it born from
several communities as it is).

Maxi

--
*Massimiliano Cannata*