[Board] Doodle for face2face meeting in Bonn

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Tue Aug 2 02:35:44 PDT 2016

Dear Board,

As discussed on the previous Board IRC meeting of July 7, we should fix
a date for the F2F meeting in Bonn.

I created a doodle with timeslots on Saturday evening (July 20), before
any activity starts,

and Sunday Monday and Tuesday 3 timeslots, depending if you have to
organise a workshop or have to be at the code sprint, always with the
option to start the meeting in the evening at 19:00, which should be
combined with some food of course.

Please fill in your availabilities so we can decide on a timeslot.

http://doodle.com/poll/9xdny3nwmrtsaezy

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne