[Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] Fotosession Bonn - Foundation officers and Board of Directors

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Aug 23 05:29:25 PDT 2016

Hi Dirk and all,

The info I have from Till is as below;

On tuesday (23 Aug), right after B2B meeting, we are invited for an
official FOSS4G reception in the Old Townhall in Bonn. If you are
already in town & did not plan anything else, you are invited to join
us. All B2B meeting attendees will come over also.

The reception will start at 19.00h here:
OSM link: http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/4888962

Entrance via the stairs from the west.

I think we can meet at the reception and proceed for the Board meeting
after that.

Dirk, have you already contacted Till about using Till's office premises
for today's
board meeting? I think we decided to have the board meeting from 8pm today
at Till's place if it can be used. If there is any change in the venue
for the board
meeting, let us know.

Best

Venka