[Board] Mandate and Budget request Marketing Committee

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 00:29:17 PST 2016

Hi Luca,

Of course, 50k USD is certainly not peanuts.

However, we need to reach out to different audiences with each a different set of expectations and preferences. This requires a carefully designed UI. Presently it primarily caters to a very forgiving tech audience. More commercial/administrative/political/financial site visitors are not catered to in terms of messages nor overall user experience.
This requires a professional agency with a variety of expertises. Something one does not find with volunteers and individuals.

Budget is based on Jeffrey Johnson's and my own experiences with website design and implementation. We plan to organise a RFP to arrive at the best quality for money. Which does not imply that we intend to spend this maximum amount, but we do not want to go back mid-project as that would be disastrous.

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify.

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans