[Board] updating about the foundation web page

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 00:23:27 PST 2016

Managed to clean up the place after our meeting and am updating the website
this morning.

In writing down our mission statement I had to move "open philosophy" from
the start (even though it is a key idea). The placement made the sentence
weak due to too many ideas. I have moved it to the end as part of "how" we
will reach our goal.

BEFORE:

   - Our mission is to foster open philosophy and global adoption of open
   geospatial technology by being an inclusive software foundation devoted to
   participatory community driven development.

AFTER

   - Foster global adoption of open geospatial technology by being an
   inclusive software foundation devoted to an open philosophy and
   participatory community driven development.

Please excuse this small change, all the ideas are still still represented.
--
Jody Garnett