[Board] [EXTERNAL] Re: Project sponsoring

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 07:36:34 PST 2016

Tim,

There is no such bylaw that I'm aware of and we just recently went over the
bylaws at our face-to-face meeting.  Making payments should also be a simple
matter. Perhaps a lot of this was early on in the foundation? There should
be no such issues now (speaking as treasurer for other interested projects).

Mike

----
Michael Smith
OSGeo Foundation Treasurer