[Board] [EXTERNAL] Re: Project sponsoring

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:29:43 PST 2016

For the record it is not in my remit to pay back the 25% - but if it was/is
important I would be willing to figure out how to make it happen. I totally
understand where Tim and Paolo are coming from - and am a bit devastated if
this earlier policy change put some distance between OSGeo and its projects.

I would ask that the project teams keep a line of communication open (each
project has an officer to play this role). Especially as we set things up
again this year let us know how it is working out for you and your team.
--
Jody Garnett