[Board] [OSGeo-Conf] Overview of all current FOSS4G conferences

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 01:31:32 PST 2016

Hi Andrea,
Back in 2009 you did an excellent job of coordinating videoing of
FOSS4G. Looking back at video links from the conference program[1], it
seems the videos stored on blip.tv have suffered from link rot, and are
not available any more.
I don't suppose these videos are still available somewhere? And if so,
are we able to make them available to Peter Lowe?

http://2009.foss4g.org/presentations/