[Board] Fwd: call for sponsoring for the FOSS4G OSGeo Code Sprint 2016 in Bonn in August

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Jul 20 02:17:44 PDT 2016

Hi.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 11:51 AM, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:

> ​-------- Originalnachricht --------
>
>> Betreff: call for sponsoring for the FOSS4G OSGeo Code Sprint 2016 in
>>> Bonn in August
>>> Datum: 2016-07-12 00:09
>>> Von: "Astrid Emde (OSGeo)" <astrid_emde at osgeo.org>
>>> An: board at lists.osgeo.org
>>> Kopie: astrid at foss4g2016.org, codesprint at foss4g2016.org,
>>> till at foss4g2016.org
>>>
>>> Hello OSGeo Board,
>>>
>>> I would like to call for sponsoring for the FOSS4G OSGeo Code Sprint
>>> 2016 in Bonn in August.
>>>
>>> I read the Codesprint Guidelines here:
>>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Code_Sprint_Guidelines
>>>
>>> and I filled out the questionnaire and you find it in the wiki:
>>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint

​Astrid, you mention that you ​expect 20k € total costs and that you get 5k
from FOSSGISeV + requested 7.5k from OSGeo.
How are you planning to cover the remaining costs?

​Is it still on time if we decide about this ​
> 7500 €
> ​ sponsoring request at the next board meeting? Probably not. I think we
> should discuss and decide via mail.

Please join in the discussion if you have further questions. I think this
will be a great event because it brings together devs from many different
projects.

Best wishes,
Anita

​