[Board] Regarding Banner Placement

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:57:16 PDT 2016

It can, or Micheal or myself could handle it.

The marketing committee has roughly advised that the lower level
sponsorship of $500 should only appear on the sponsorship page (and not be
rotated into position on the home page). We are collecting some of these
not-quite-our-industry sponsorships which is an unexpected consequence of
setting a low price point.

Long term we are looking at:
- restricting sponsorship logo rotation to silver and above
- providing a link not to an organizations home page, but instead to their
"open source landing page which includes an osgeo sponsor logo".

--
Jody Garnett