[Board] MoU with AGILE

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:52:53 PDT 2016

Some feedback ...

- spell out open source (rather than just OS).
- I would like to clearly list open source participation as a goal of
educational materials (rather than only use) since that is one of our goals
as a foundation
- This MOU is good in that it lists opportunities"areas and opportunities
for open source geospatial research"
- waiving the registration fee for our annual generation meeting is not
quite the same thing as waving the fee for our annual foss4g conference. If
we do take on relationships where registration to foss4g is waived we
should be sure list the cost in the annual operating budget (rather than
place an expectation on the organizers of bonn or boston events)

--
Jody Garnett