[Board] uk.osgeo.org

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Mar 3 04:22:00 PST 2016

HI Jo,

The URLs below are all pointing to their own
websites.

http://www.osgeo.in/
http://www.osgeo.jp/
http://www.osgeo.cn/
http://www.osgeo.fr/

So www.osgeo.uk sould be no problem.
You will need to register you domain and manage
you own website hosting.

uk.osgeo.org may need registering in our DNS server and
you may have to open a SAC ticket [1] to get that done
after setting up you webserver and requesr to have uk.osgeo.org
redirected to it.

Best

Venka

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/