[Board] OSGeoeb-Site issues

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sat Mar 5 18:10:13 PST 2016

Dear All,

I am checking the OSGeo website (initially the items
under "OSGeo Foundation" menu) and think that
the following issues need to be fixed. I will continue
checking under the "OSGeo Community" menu.

a)
http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation//meetings/2006_02_04/announcement.html
Shows a blank page

b) http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation//meetings/2006_02_04/notes.html
1) Can be shown as direct HTML
2) "Microdoft OneNote Version" link show "page not found" can be removed.

c)http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation//meetings/2006_02_04/meeting.html
"Pictures" URL needs to be changed. Just a link to actual pictures should
be fine.

d) http://www.osgeo.org/content/faq/foundation_faq.html needs to be updated
What is the legal form of the foundation?  says we are tax-exempt under
501c(3).
Is is 501c(4) or 501c(3)>

e) http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/committees.html
Do we need to put Geo4All details here.

f) http://www.osgeo.org/sponsorship/opportunities
"Read more about OpenLayers sponsorship opportunities"
link is broken
"Read more about Mapbender sponsorship opportunities"
link is broken

Need to request the respective PSCs to fix their sponsor pages
or provide a new link.

g) http://www.osgeo.org/contact
Is the postal address shown above correct?

Venka
<http://www.mapbender.org/Sponsorship_Program>