[Board] motions from 2016-02-11 meeting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 22:52:01 PST 2016

Okay I am the worst scribe ever .. but here we go!
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2016-2-11#Minutes

There are two actions:

   - Dirk: 2016 budget Friday Feb 12th
   - Jody: Ask Rob to attending next board meeting for a foss4gna update

Discussions tabled for email:

   - FOSS4G 2016 Planning for OSGeo Booth, see FOSS4G_2016_OSGeo_Booth,
   dirkf has volunteered to create a list of volunteers (although we may wish
   to delegate to local osgeo community?)
   - email thread: OSGeo supporting GWF2016 - define the theme of the OSGeo
   event
   - Organizing OSGeo representation at FOSS4G NA in Raleigh

There are 7 motions:

1. MOTION (venka/dirkf): Delay accepting the f2f meeting minuets until they
are complete

2. MOTION (venka/michael): Update wiki and complete review of f2f minuets
by Feb 25th

3. MOTION (venka/helena) Have madi and Anne to manage the GSoC application.

4. MOTION (dirk/venka): Update 2016 operational budget to $75k

5. MOTION (venka/sanghee): Finalize Budget by 12 Feb

6. MOTION (venka/anita): approve maxi and maria to represent OSGeo at UN
meeting

7. MOTION (jody/venka): Propose 10 March meeting

Take note of the next meeting date (Board Meeting 2016-3-10
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2016-3-10>).

--
Jody Garnett