[Board] Request for funding of OSGeo Live thumb drives for regional Geo-conference

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Mar 15 02:10:35 PDT 2016

Just joining in to let you know that at recent events I've visited these
USB drives were not given away for free but instead sold for a few Euros.
This makes it possible for everyone interested to get a drive while at the
same time avoiding unnecessary waste (both money and electronics) because -
let's face it - most people who get one for free will not use it.

Best wishes,
Anita