[Board] Application for funding QGIS Codesprint/Developers meeting - QGIS HackFest, Girona

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 09:27:52 PDT 2016

Dear board members, based on this conversation I would like to make a
motion to underwrite the QGIS hackfest. It sounds like the event is missing
some sponsorship so this will be more of a risk then usual.

(Indeed because it is at risk, and a valuable event, is the reason I am
prepared to make a motion).

Please take a moment to review the submitted request, that way we can save
discussion during voting.
--
Jody

--