[Board] QGIS Hackfest and User Developer Conference (MOT 4.1 and MOT 4.2)

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Fri Mar 18 18:52:29 PDT 2016

On 2016/03/19 7:51, Dirk Frigne wrote:
> On 18-03-16 17:57, Jody Garnett wrote:
>> To resolve our our "/MOT4: Seek clarification form QGIS hackfest
>> organizers and decide about support by email/" agenda item can I ask the
>> board members to support the following two motions:
>>
>> MOT 4.1 OSGeo 2000 EUR sponsorship of *QGIS Hackfest*
> +1 Dirkf
+1 Venka

With a request to Lluis and the organizers so ensure that teh OSGeo
Logo with a tag "QGIS Hackfest Sponsor" be displayed on the event
website. The organizers could consider to provide sponsorship benefits [1]
to hackfest sponsors too.

[1] http://www.sigte.udg.edu/jornadassiglibre/en/guia-del-patrocinador/

>> MOT 4.2 Provide further support of up to 2000 EUR to share risk for the
>> *QGIS User and Developer Conference*
+1 Venka

With a clarification that profit or loss will be shared equally between
organizers of the event and the OSGeo Foundation.

Best

Venka