[Board] charter member elections

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 13:23:50 PDT 2016

I agree with you that the timing is thrown off by foss4g being in august
this year.

If I remember the discussion the idea was to have new board members
available at foss4g so they could be part of a f2f meeting. Asking asking
members to vote in July conflicted with vacations giving us a June target.
So the choice on date is one between travel costs and member connivence.

--
Jody Garnett