[Board] [SAC] SSL Certificate Policy

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:52:37 PDT 2016

If you have a community member who cares I would go with their opinion. The
key community that cares is you (I.e. has already signed up to the system
admin committee). The board does not have the expertise or the passion to
advise on each matter.

You are a foundation officer with an approved budget. The SAC is trusted to
spend responsibly, perhaps keeping budget in reserve for crazy things like
the attack this week.

Jody Garnett