[Board] [EXTERNAL] SSL Certificate Policy

Smith, Michael ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH CIV Michael.Smith at erdc.dren.mil
Sat May 7 08:01:58 PDT 2016

I'm certainly fine with just the DV certificate since we have not
identified any areas in which the OV certificate is needed. Its not a cost
differential that I care about but more in SAC time and effort, both of
which are valuable and appreciated. Anything that eases the burden on SAC
is worth almost any expense but here it seems we have something both
simpler to maintain and less expensive so I would say I endorse the DV
route.

----
Michael Smith
OSGeo Foundation Treasurer