[Board] meeting reminder May 12th

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 01:22:58 PDT 2016

Thank for the invite! I would normally jump at the opportunity.
Unfortunately I have an agenda conflict (doing a project on community building/trailblazing for Dutch secondary school teachers...based on OS principles ;-)

From Dirk's mail I gathered that we need to formally apply/request. Apologies for not being familiar with the process. If needed I could put in a formal request...
Jody had me put up for Marketing committee chair (or what it is named). I did not see anyone object. So is that the starting point?

Perhaps the Board can agree in tomorrow's IRC to have me revive the committee? Then, prepare some items to discuss and in the next meeting (after tomorrow's) I can elaborate on my thoughts/first actions/immediate-future-plans/committee-growth etc

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans