[Board] [EXTERNAL] Re: Committee budget proposals

Smith, Michael ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH CIV Michael.Smith at erdc.dren.mil
Thu Nov 10 07:44:31 PST 2016

Most definitely. We should expect that many of them will not get it
available by next board meeting but we can examine, approve and budget as
they come in.

Mike

Michael Smith
OSGeo Foundation Treasurer
treasurer at osgeo.org

On 11/10/16,  9:22 AM, "Board on behalf of Venkatesh Raghavan"
<board-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp>