[Board] ESIP Federated Network

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Sun Nov 13 23:21:25 PST 2016

Dear Brian,
Maybe you could considerando to join the Open Geoscience Committee of OSGee
and lead the connection between OSGeo and ESIP. We are connecting there AGU
and EGU with OSGeo prompting the foundation principles and software at
their events.
Also a MoU could be a good point for setting official collaborations.

Massimiliano