[Board] Request to appoint the GSoC 2017 Team members

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Nov 17 01:14:39 PST 2016

Thanks a lot also on my side!

+1 for Madi and primary admin
+1 for co-admins: Helmut Kudrnovsky, Florin-Daniel Cioloboc,
Guillermo Pizarro, and Jeff McKenna

Regards,

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it