[Board] coordinating committee contacts / committees

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 03:02:26 PST 2016

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay on the last meeting minutes, but I am currently
travelling. Will post the minutes the next couple of days.
The correct URL is
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2016-11-25
since the meeting on the 17th was postponed...

Best,
Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member