[Board] UN Meeting

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Oct 10 03:56:01 PDT 2016

Thank you Maxi for providing this great overview of the process and thank
you for serving as UNcom chair!

Imho the board cannot and has no interest in micro-managing the OSGeo
committees. We appreciate the hard work of all volunteers in our
committees, projects, and the community as a whole.

I'm not sure if UNcom already has a budget of its own. If not, I'd suggest
to provide a budget for 2017 so the committee can decide on participation
at meetings autonomously.

Best wishes,
Anita