[Board] Request for funding for Geo4Africa CodeSprint 2017

daniel at geo4africa.com daniel at geo4africa.com
Mon Oct 17 04:13:29 PDT 2016

Dear All,

This is a request for funding for the Geo4Africa Code Sprint 2017 is
scheduled to happen starting on the 7th July 2017 till 9th July 2017 in
Kampala, Uganda.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Geo4Africa_2017_Code_Sprint

We would like to request for a minimal funding for the the Code Sprint
as per the discussion

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:Geo4Africa_2017_Code_Sprint

Furthermore, we also look forward to creating an OSGeo Community in
Uganda and East Africa bring together developers and GIS experts from
across the region.
Jeff McKenna from Mapserver project will be at the Code Sprint amongst
other developers.

Regards

Daniel K. Nanghaka
Geo4Africa