[Board] Not graduated OSGeo project...

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Oct 20 06:20:28 PDT 2016

dear Board,
in the OSGeo landing page (www.osgeo.org) in the "OSGeo projects" frame are
listed the so called "Outreach Projects".

To my understanding and knowledge these listed projects (Public Geospatial
Data, Education and Curriculum, OSGeo Live) have not been nor incubated nor
graduated.

I'm therefore asking for clarification, and in the case my understanding is
correct, to immediately remove these projects from the landing page.

Two of them are actually committee, at the same level of the other OSGeo
committee, that in my opinion should be equally promoted and listed
togheter.

Best,
Maxi

--