[Board] About displaying TIB logo on OSGeo website

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Oct 21 08:15:29 PDT 2016

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 12:06:24AM +0900, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need some suggestion/feedback about my mail below.
>
> Can someone tell me what I need to do to get the
> TIB logo displayed on http://video.foss4g.org/
>
> Do I need to file a SAC ticket?

Chances are the content of that website is managed via Gogs:
https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/foss4g/video.foss4g.org

Try filing an issue or sending a pull request there ?

I think you can also edit the file on-line which would automatically
generate a pull-request:
https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/foss4g/video.foss4g.org/src/master/index.html

You can log in with your OSGeo Userid credentials.

( and file a trac ticket if it didn't work :)

--strk;