[Board] FOSS4G - South America

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Oct 22 04:53:59 PDT 2016

I've been working with Manolo from the Lima team for several years now,
and am discussing FOSS4G-LATAM with him.  I also yesterday joined the
FOSS4G-BuenosAires discussions, which began yesterday.  Since others are
finally realizing the importance of this role for the foundation, it
might be great for the Board to revisit my proposed partially funded
FOSS4G Advisor position: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Advisor_Role

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna