[Board] FOSS4G - South America

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Oct 22 09:03:07 PDT 2016

I agree with Maxi. Though the costs of travel and accomodation etc as part of the role are reasonable expenses to be reimbursed, having this high salary paid for the position is not adviseable for a volunteer organisation like OSGeo.

All OSGeo members (including those in the OSGeo Board, conference committee ) are all kindly volunteering thier time and expertise for all the activities of OSGeo.

Best wishes,

Suchith