[Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G - South America

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 20:53:41 PDT 2016

There is no need for the board to 'endorse' Lima to stage FOSS4G South America. If people in the region, Lima or elsewhere, want to run a regional event they are free to do so. Haven't they already done something like that?

I think Jeff and others have already been in touch to offer help if needed

Steven