[Board] vice president discussion

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Tue Oct 25 13:31:13 PDT 2016

Dear all
This discussion to me is not on the right direction.
When the current president was elected taking the Jeff vacancies, we agreed
that two other board members from other continents will be selected as
vice-president to support locally the work of the president.

Now a new board is in place and fill the Dirk position with another
European director.

That's all to me.

Nothing to do with satisfaction, enthusiasm and nothing personal.

Have we ever had a president which was not a director? I don't think but
maybe I'm wrong.

Best wishes.