[Board] Committee budget proposals

Venkatesh Raghavan venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 05:46:51 PDT 2016

Hi Anita,

On 10/28/2016 8:42 PM, Anita Graser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If we want to talk budget 2017 at the next board meeting, should we ask the
> committees to provide their budget requests for next year? Or do you first
> want to talk about the available funds?

Please add the 2017 budget as agenda item for our next meeting.
Contacting our committee chair before the next board meeting
was in my to-do list [1]. However, we can wait till our
President and VP are selected.

Another agenda item that I would like to bring up at the next
board meeting is about our CRO's feedback [2] on about elections.

[1]
https://www.loomio.org/d/pjahl4Ex/approve-foss4g-2016-board-meeting-minutes-2016-8-24-
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Elections_2016_CRO_feedback

Best