[Board] MOTION: encouraging projects in incubation to get ready till next FOSS4G

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Thu Sep 1 00:48:08 PDT 2016

Hello Astrid,

I think incentives to get projects forward is a good idea.
This specific example for projects in incubation is certainly worth
discussion! Thank you for your proposal.

For my 2c contribution to this discussion:
Maybe we should also think for an incentive for the mentor, helping the
project for incubation...

@Anita: is this discussion a good example to try our new decision platform?

Dirk.

--