[Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2018 Draft Request for Proposals document for comment

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Tue Sep 20 11:21:29 PDT 2016

Thanks Steven. I agree in giving flexibility in proposing  to the LOC and that some elements can be considered as plus for voting for one or another proposal.
About the cost (personally I prefer cheaper solution) in my opinion 650 has to be put as maximum  fee and then we have to specify for how many days.
Cheers!
Maria

Sent from my Samsung device