[Board] [Marketing] Brochure

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 06:47:49 PDT 2017

Daniel this is not a (really not) a case of blame; but it is a case of
transparency and communication.

It is a case of promoting appropriately - we have introduced a new thing,
community projects, that better reflect where incubation projects are in
the process.  We are promoting community projects, including those that are
in incubation as part of OSGeo.

Just because we are pulling additional projects (like geowebcache and
pgrouting) into OSGeo does not automatically mean we are downgrading our
projects that have committed to incubation.

--
Jody Garnett