[Board] Stolen computer

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 09:10:23 PDT 2017

This motion did not pass - sadly it did not pass because the board members
disagreed; it did not pass because not enough board members responded to
the motion.

https://www.loomio.org/p/TA0rPawq/offer-financial-assistence-to-nick-and-niroshan-to-cover-insurance-costs-of-stolen-laptops-

This is a non-result that does not set a precedent for future boards.

--
Jody Garnett