[Board] [FOSS4G 2016] Fwd: Re: [Journal] Feedback: [FOSS4GProceedings] Reminder - Publication of papers of the FOSS4G 2016 AcademicTrac

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Tue Aug 8 16:42:31 PDT 2017

I added it to the agenda. Also I have re-organized the agenda a little bit to put the items that hopefully won’t require too much time first and the items which require in depth reports and discussion later. I have also added a brief report from the Boston LOC at the beginning of the meeting.
This would also give Jeff enough time to get there.

The agenda so far is here - please add items or more details as needed
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Face_to_Face_Meeting_Boston_2017#Agenda <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Face_to_Face_Meeting_Boston_2017#Agenda>

I will add the location of the meeting tomorrow, as soon as I get it from LOC (you have seen my emails with
Michael - I hope the payment for the room is OK with everybody).

see you all soon,

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,