[Board] urgent: election procedure for 2017 charter member elections

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Wed Aug 23 14:58:42 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed announcement of the 2017
OSGeo elections. The official announcement will be sent in a couple of
hours from now. The wiki pages are 90% updated. The elections calendar,
announced during the OSGeo AGM in Boston [1], will be shifted with three
days to catch up with the delay. Again, I'm very sorry for any
inconvenience.

Best,
Vasile & Jeff
CRO(s) 2017