[Board] Stolen computer

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Aug 25 02:45:59 PDT 2017

Dear all,
I send you this simple email to let you know that we, the FOSS4G-Europe 2017 LOC, have accepted the proposal made by Suchith Anand to send the money that has been allocated to him for giving his keynote.

I would also like to take advantage of this email to publicly thanks Suchith Anand for the proposal he has made and that has been accepted.

I send you this email only today because we have just settled everything for being able to proceed with the bank transfert.

So one more time I give my gratification to Suchith and I hope other people from the board will join me for giving him the thanks he deserve for such a positive handling of the issue.

All the best,

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
FOSS4G-Europe 2017 Conference Chair