[Board] Action: Project Report

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 09:35:02 PST 2017

Catching up on the action items from previous board meeting:

We have an action item to convert the project report (from Maxi and Jeff)
to wiki as a working draft for project status evaluation.

The board has a responsibility to review the status of graduated projects
and we need to start working on this, no specific deadline.

Some projects have already been invited to a board meeting to report on
their status, others will be invited soon.

Jeff, Maxi, is that document available for the board to use as a starting
point?

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member