[Board] Video cal in December

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 08:11:09 PST 2017

Hi,

So we have a final date we all agree: Saturday 23rd of December.

There is another option but it was on Monday, so better move to the weekend
as we agreed (and I forgot when adding the possible dates).

*Can all board members confirm they can spare the 23rd of December from
14:00 UTC till 20:00 UTC aprox?*
If you all confirm, then we can start selecting the technology to use. I
would propose https://jitsi.org/

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 12:06 AM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com