[Board] Motion: use GSoC student mobility grant at FOSDEM geospatial devroom

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 01:54:36 PST 2017

Dear Board,

following up on this, here's an update. Two GSoC students requested the
grant and the conveners assigned it to one of them, whereas we suggested
the other student to apply for another equivalent grant to the conference
committee [1]. On behalf of the conveners I would like to back the
student's request.

Regards,

[1]
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2017-December/004647.html